Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Somethin Different for Me

Ok, so last weekend I went to the barber and got my haircut. That week before I had been debating on getting a design in my head and, I kept having an internal battle on whether to get it or not to get it. One side of me was saying "that's lame" while the other side said "Get it Chase". So I went to the barber and while I was getting my haircut I said " I'm getting this" like I always say "carpe diem which is latin for "seize the day" and, I did. Everywhere I go people are like "thats hot" or "man, that is really whats up". People both young and old love the design I have on the side of my head. Especially that sunday I went to church everybody was telling me how much they liked my hair. Well, this was the outcome of my haircut decision.

Photobucket

* If your interested in getting you a fire design like myself hit up my barber D-Nick @ Simply Divine on N. Broad between Palmyra and Banks St and check out his myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=372955386