Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Khia's NEW VIDEO ... LOL

Khia is back at it again. This time it's not a blog and/or beef song about how she hates JANET, JERMAINE, T.I, JACKI-O, or her archnemesis TRINA. It's the debut of her new video "Be Your Lady". Ok, I know some people like "Man, khia back with another homeade ass video lol" because, I said the same thing but, Khia to me is good t.v. because, she stirs up as much drama as NEW YORK and, her other FOE "William Wendy"; I mean Wendy William's whose spot she says she wants to take because she is "dried up". Well Khia some people hate you but, I think you're funny ass hell and. deserve you're own show where I can laugh at your a*s all day. Sorry, but the video gets a 3 on a scale of 1-10

1 comment:

Britt.Eve said...

O Lawd...
Ms. My Neck, My Back, herself is back on the music sence...didn't she learn anything when she got her ass kicked off the Ms.RapSupreme Show ...
I guess not...